Monday, November 6, 2017

carrot


by wiggly jones, "the little hippie boy"





i dreamed i was a carrot
and a rabbit was my best friend
and we watched through a broken window
as the train came round the bend

old number nine
old number nine
oh old number nine
when will you be mine?

i dreamed that i was julia child
and hitler was my mom
but i could not get the pope to see
where i was coming from

i dreamed i was a cucumber
drowning in a glass of bock
as marx and lenin lectured me
on the meaning of culture shock

if all my dreams were pennies
and the mornings all were candy
i would sail through the air like a frigidaire
and say that everything was dandy

casey jones was my best friend
and slept in a bottle of gin
and he may not remember me
but i remember him



No comments:

Post a Comment